jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

Presentation

Hi, my name is Dámaris Zapata and I created this blog to learn express myself in english. I hope to do it well  (:
I am 19 years old and now I am studing Odontology in the Universidad de Chile, in fact this is my second year.
In case if you do not that this career I will tell you that is a really interesting and beautiful  career but extremely expensive :o
LeiSure
I like reading but now I have no much time to do it, so I in  my free time I like to spend in the best form that is possible, I enjoy going out with my friends or going to the gym or just stay in my home resting with my family.
We are five, I live with my parents, my sister and my little brother. I see them all the time because their work is at home, so frecuently is really difficult to my to study because of the voices and machine`s noise.
I like to see movies, really I loved, Apocalypsis, The Piano, Memoirs of a Geisha, The turtles can fly.......I found that it is a beautiful way to express the reality and the fantasy together in ours mind!, express emotions, conceps, the history, the future....... this is the best invention!
I hope that blogspot HELPS ME to learn write in english
and that is all!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario